Back in 2013 when the world most valuable electric automaker started to power its 480-volt Superchargers with solar panels and storing the electricity in lithium-ion battery packs, the CEO Elon Musk made a powerful statement that seems to fit this present scary coronavirus Corvid-19 period.
“when the zombie apocalypse comes, you’ll still be able to drive your Model S electric sports sedan coast to coast in the US”Elon Musk
Tesla is the most recession-proof automaker out there that is worth investing in for a longer period of time, that can withstand the current economic recession caused by the crash of Oil and the Corvid-19 coronavirus.
The Social Distancing Economy
- Air-condition and Heating: Tesla cars use a compressor that is “similar to the one in a domestic fridge. This means the air inside a Tesla car is much more cleaner than that of ICE cars. The compressor, like in your IC engine-powered car, pushes the refrigerant through the chilling unit and cools the air before reaching the AC vent. This means you air is very clean, as long as the doors/windows are shut. No air is literally coming into your car from outside.
- Buy A Tesla: To buy a Tesla car you don’t need any middleman/dealership. All you have to do is go to tesla.com, select your specs, input payment method, and hit the buy button. Your car can be delivered to your doorstep within days, depending on where you live. This eliminates contacts with potential sick workers or car sellers. You may then disinfect your car, and enjoy your healthy life.
- Tesla Is Loaded With Cash: Tesla now sits on over $8 billion in cash going into a recession. Yes they have some debts to settle this year, but with such a huge capital raised few weeks ago, the risk is off the table. Tesla was profitable in third and fourth quarters 2019, pushing Tesla stock price to fresh all-time-high closer to $1000, and the market capitalization above $100 billion, until most recently.
- Tesla Has Factories In USA and CHINA: Tesla is neither limited to one location nor is it limited to one continent. Tesla Giga Shanghai went into production last year in China where the coronavirus case is significantly slowing down, after record factory construction. The Shanghai factory was shutdown last month for about a week, but now fully back in making electric cars. Tesla is presently building a fourth Giga factory in Berlin, Germany. The factory is set to start producing Model Y in 2021 once construction is completed, with a target of over 150000 cars per year at start. Elon Musk is also presently looking for the fifth Giga Factory location to build the controversial Tesla Cybertruck.
- Tesla Infotainment: Tesla’s recent in-car infotainment moves include a service called “Caraoke” and linking to Netflix, Hulu and YouTube accounts. According to Tesla CEO Elon Musk: “It’s not just some sort of transport utility device with no soul and no character.”. Elon Musk has said it several times that his goal is to create an infotainment system that provides “the most amount of fun you can have in a car.”. This means, you can always drive to a beautiful beach side with amazing view with your family, and enjoy a in-car cinema experience.
- Over The Air Updates: Tesla vehicles regularly receive software updates via radio, which set up new features and improve existing functions via WLAN. As soon as an update becomes available, a message appears on your touchscreen. You then have the option to install the update immediately or at a later time. With the premium connectivity package set up, you can also download updates via the mobile phone connection of your vehicle. Your car never gets old!.
Alright guys, this list can surely go on and on but lets keep that for another post. Don’t doubt your vibes with Tesla, just buy it!.